Shipping calculated at checkout.
- A GAME OF DECEPTION: Skull is a fun party game of bluffing, deducing, and out-thinking your friends. If you want to best your opponents, you must bluff, lie and pierce the deceptions that surround the flowers.
- STRATEGY GAME: Each turn, you may either add another disc to your pile or bet how many flowers you can reveal without revealing a skull. Be wary — if you reveal a skull, the consequences are dire! If you succeed at your bet, you gain a point, and two points wins the game!
- CHALLENGING & COMPETITIVE: Practice your bluffing skills by trying to catch the other players with your skull. But you can be sure your opponents won’t just let that happen. Keep your cards to the bitter end to win this game of deception and perception.
- EASY TO LEARN: An ancient game of ornate skulls and deceptive flowers, Skull is simple to learn, but dangerously difficult to win and extraordinarily difficult to master.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This exciting game of deception for adults and teens is designed for 3 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 13 and older. The game takes approximately 30 minutes to play.