Shipping calculated at checkout.
- IMAGE BASED COMMUNICATION GAME: Obscurio is a family game, an original mix between an image-based communication game and a secret role game in which the players have to be careful when sharing ideas with their team.
- STRATEGY GAME: One player is the Grimoire and must guide their team towards the exit by providing clues. The rest of the team are Wizards who cooperate to decipher the Grimoire's cryptic clues and find the right Image card. Communicate efficiently and avoid the illusions on your path to get out of the Sorcerer's Library!
- COOPERATIVE GAME WITH A TWIST: The Grimoire and other players work together to find the exit as quickly as possible. However, one member of the team is a Traitor looking to lead the other players astray. A wide variety of Traps are on your way to the exit of the Library, making communication harder!
- HIGHLY VARIABLE: Supported by rich contents, Obscurio proposes a fresh new experience in its genre by putting the emphasis on the details of the images and the constant doubt created by the presence of the traitor.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This fun family game is made for 2 to 8 players and is suitable for ages 10 and up. Average playtime is approximately 45 minutes.